The Queen of Spades
Metallic Acrylic on Canvas, Resin finish.
In the Paris pattern, each court card is identified as a particular historical or mythological personage. The Queen of Hearts card is given to Pallas, another name for the goddess Athena. Athena or Athene, often given the epithet Pallas, is an ancient Greek goddess associated with wisdom, handicraft, and warfare, who was later syncretized with the Roman goddess Minerva.
The Queen is an intuitive, receptive, and cooperative aspect of Royalty. Queen is a real judge. The Queen of Spades judges by the willingness to work and by the degree of devotion in a quest for wisdom. Queen Of Spades appreciate quality of things and have a rather extravagant taste.
Original canvas 48″ x 36″
- PHOTO PRINTS:
- Small Metallic Photo Prints Size 11 x 14 in / 27.94 x 35.56 cm.
- Large Metallic Photo Print Size 30 x 42 in / 76.2 x 106.68 cm.
- Every print is numbered and signed by the artist.
- Printed on Professional Endura Premier Metallic paper.
- Each sheet is loose. Unframed.
- Ships in the cardboard box.
- Delivery might take up to 14 days.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com