The Queen of Diamonds
Metallic Acrylic on Canvas, Resin finish.
In the Paris pattern, each court card is identified as a particular historical or mythological personage. The Queen of Diamonds card is given to Rachel. Rachel is a Biblical figure, the favorite of Jacob’s two wives, and the mother of Joseph and Benjamin, two of the twelve progenitors of the tribes of Israel.
Queen is the intuitive, receptive, and cooperative aspect of Royalty. She is the true judge. The Queen of Diamonds judges by values. Creative and smart, the Queen of Diamonds is an agent of ageless wisdom. In the way of spirituality, the Queen of Diamonds is teacher and way shower. Queen of Diamonds is generous and will always help their friends and try to provide to their family.
Original canvas 48″ x 36″
- PHOTO PRINTS:
- Small Metallic Photo Prints Size 11 x 14 in / 27.94 x 35.56 cm.
- Large Metallic Photo Print Size 30 x 42 in / 76.2 x 106.68 cm.
- Every print is numbered and signed by the artist.
- Printed on Professional Endura Premier Metallic paper.
- Each sheet is loose. Unframed.
- Ships in the cardboard box.
- Delivery might take up to 14 days
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org