The Queen of Clubs
Metallic Acrylic on Canvas, Resin finish.
In the Paris pattern, each court card is identified as a particular historical or mythological personage. The Queen of Clubes card is given to Argine,
an anagram of Regina (Latin for “Q
The Queen of Clubs is the card of high intuition, knowledge and mental balance. The Queen of Clubs represents the receptive principle of man’s spiritual nature. She has close contact with higher forces of Intelligence; spirituality expressed in balance, wisdom, and logic.
Original canvas 48″ x 36″
- PHOTO PRINTS:
- Small Metallic Photo Prints Size 11 x 14 in / 27.94 x 35.56 cm.
- Large Metallic Photo Print Size 30 x 42 in / 76.2 x 106.68 cm.
- Every print is numbered and signed by the artist.
- Printed on Professional Endura Premier Metallic paper.
- Each sheet is loose. Unframed.
- Ships in the cardboard box.
- Delivery might take up to 14 days.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org