World’s Greatest American Wines
Metallic Acrylic on Stretched Canvas.
From Tom Black Wine Cellar.
1973 Stags Leap SLV, the wine that won the Paris tasting. The most important wine in American wine history. When compared to first growth Bordeaux blind in a tasting judged by French wine critics this wine was the winner.
1974 Heitz Martha Vineyard judged the best wine made in America before 1985. This was a benchmark wine in American wine history. Iconic, epic, colossal, exceptional!
1951 BV. The best of all BV Cabernets. Made by the most important winemaker in American history, Andre Tchelistcheff. Classic Cabernet from the king of classic Cabernets. This wine flirts with perfection.•
Original canvas 48″ x 60″
- HD METAL PRINTS:
- Small HD Metall Prints Size 11 x 14 in / 27.94 x 35.56 cm.
- Large Metall Print Size 30 x 40 in / 76.2 x 106.68 cm.
- Every print is numbered and signed by the artist.
- Ships in the cardboard box.
- Delivery might take up to 21 days.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com